- Karen has worked within the office environment for 20 years, with a variety of roles ranging from data input, personal assistant Office Manager to her current role of Financial Services Director.
Karen's role in Infrastructure Gateway is key to the success of the Company and Karen is a much respected member of the Board of Directors.
- Whilst Karen is relatively new to the utility sector her experience in the office/financial environment provides sound foundations for the operational and construction teams, providing invaluable financial, procurement, administrative, personnel support and advice.
- Karen is enthusiastic and dynamic in all aspects of her professional activities and inspires others to get the job done.
- Monitoring and maintaining strategic financial models.
- Organising and controlling documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Personable and confident in her own abilities.
- A team player.