- Steven has 14 years experience in the engineering sector, growing his knowledge from template draughtsman, through to electronic site surveying to field engineer Technical Manager and finally Technical Director.
- He has a strong mechanical/electrical background which he has moulded to incorporate the multi-utility demands. This coupled with an ever growing water industry knowledge has helped to base a well rounded understanding of all aspects of the utility field.
- Steven has exceptional organisation skills, ensuring that all tasks are completed to the highest standard possible in the fastest time.
- Highly organised with ability to sort out complex solutions;
- Effective at working from own initiative as well as assisting part of a team;
- Good fault diagnosis and rectification skills both in the field and on paper;
- A well rounded understanding of most engineering aspects to include materials, mechanics and the implements of new technology;
- An appreciation of all aspects within the business sector through self employment, allowing an empathy with both small and large companies;
- First-rate design and development skills through the undertaking of both minor and large projects from start to finish;
- Strong understanding of applied mathematics and sciences within the engineering environment, due to a vast understanding of functional principles;
- A gregarious and yet professional manner, helping to communicate with people at all levels;
- Communication of technical concepts/proposals to clients with the ability to facilitate questions for full understanding;