- Ben has 15 years experience in the water, gas and electricity sectors, progressing from a Site Surveyor, through to Design Engineer and Construction Manager to Technical Director.
- He uses his technical expertise when complex engineering solutions are required and has a keen eye for detail which allows problems to be resolved swiftly and efficiently.
- He has worked for incumbents and independents and uses his experience and knowledge to gain the most cost effective solutions for our clients.
- He is driven by productivity, organisation and quality while maintaining the highest level of safety for himself, his colleagues and the public.
- His in depth industry knowledge allows him to be a confident negotiator and decisive decision maker which inspires trust in his project teams.
- He has excellent conflict resolution skills and deals at all levels with all parties involved in high profile projects to deliver engineering solutions on time.
- The rounded knowledge gained from his roles in design, construction and senior management allows a comprehensive appreciation of all aspects of delivering utility solutions.